Growth Marketing Manager, Engagement
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people's lives with the world's best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team engages with millions of Lyft riders and drivers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of Lyft. The team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns every year across email, push and in-product. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
In this role, you will work closely with analytics, product managers, and product marketers to lead efforts to grow and retain our Lyft audience.
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Write creative briefs and partner with creative teams to design campaign assets that drive engagement and align with our brand guidelines
- Work with our Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Engage cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- 5+ years of experience in a growth or marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing lifecycle marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker - proficiency with SQL is a must
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top