Fleet Coordinator - Atlanta
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We’re looking for a talented Fleet Coordinator to help take Express Drive to the next level. In this role you will assist the Fleet Lead with vehicle management and drive improvements to the current process of managing vehicles to drive up utilization. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling aggressive goals, and want to be part of the next big thing at Lyft, we would love to meet you!
- Expertise in all things fleet management
- Manage relationships with various partners including insurance agencies, collision centers, and internal/external partner teams
- Manage PO process with collision centers, insurance adjusters, and HQ to ensure collision centers are paid in a timely matter
- Manage and continually reduce vehicle out of service time across your market
- Flag vehicle issues, program challenges, and bugs to Fleet Lead and internal/external partners
- Own utilization by prioritizing getting vehicles rental ready for Lyft Drivers
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to multitask on a number of different fronts
- Extremely process oriented
- Experience managing vendors and partners
- General knowledge of the automotive industry and vehicles
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze and understand data
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Strong bias for action
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See Inside the Office of Lyft
Lyft is a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Users download the app, request a ride, and get picked up by a friendly driver—all within minutes. From the moment users hop into the car, Lyft is more than a ride. Lyft believes that transportation can bring people together and make communities better, and the company works to creates a new way to live in cities.
Back to top