At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
This team is focused on urban transportation and removing congestion, read more here!
- Architect, design, implement, and maintain embedded software in C & C++
- Work with product, software and electrical teams to understand and define requirements
- Work with cloud teams to drive data collection and OTA updates
- Independently perform board bring-up and code debug, develop key input, output, timing, and signal processing requirements algorithms
- Establish best practices for development, test, and deployment. Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Ensure safety requirements are complete and correct, new designs meet safety requirements, and software implementations meet design specifications
- Lead large projects from idea to positive execution; act on feedback to learn and grow
Experience & Skills:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field, and 5+ years of experience in firmware development and testing
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and components
- Experience with various wireless and cellular protocols; and in interfacing with digital and analog peripherals, both on- and off- chip
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, team player with high degree of self awareness
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top