Financial Systems Lead, Order to Cash and Supply Chain Management
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. Lyft’s engineering team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for Technical Program Managers to help us scale. Come be part of a new team at Lyft focused on enabling and empowering engineering teams to deliver at scale.
The Financial Solutions team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish a best in class Order Management solution through the implementation of our new Oracle Cloud ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of our Order processes and configuring Oracle Cloud ERP Order Management modules to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission.
The Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Lead will be the key liaison between the business and IT by providing production support and implementing business process improvement through process definition and configuration of the Oracle Cloud applications. Ideally the candidate has Oracle Cloud/Oracle EBS experience in Finance and Supply Chain integration. This is a unique opportunity as we are underway in modernizing our systems and infrastructure and begin building an entirely new ERP system and Business Intelligence platform. This role will be crucial to support full cycle ERP implementation and business teams by working closely with cross functional team members to understand and shape the overall business system landscape.
- Work with business leads to gather requirements to document functional specifications and process flows
- Working with Finance and Supply Chain Implementation Partners to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Responsible for ERP “best practices” process implementation and drive end-to-end process implementation or improvements initiatives (design, test deploy).
- Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
- Promote user adoption by facilitating user acceptance testing and training
- Responsible for proactive action regarding quarterly updates, including researching known issues, testing key processes, and educating business on new functionality
- Work with management and business users to identify report gaps, design report specifications, and test developed reports
- Identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements to maximize the use of Oracle throughout the organization
- Plan, create, and execute detailed task list based on high-level goals and objectives
- Creation on reports in OTBI and Reporting Services
- Displaying proficiency with the modules and tools used for ERP
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Being involved in post implementation support to provide solutions for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Provide L1 and L2 end user support from root cause analysis through resolution
- Testing and documenting all quarterly code updates, including unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Information Systems related fields or relevant work experience
- 6+ years of related business and/or IT experience, business analyst experience and Oracle EBS/Oracle Cloud experience
- At least 3+ Full Cycle ERP Oracle Cloud implementation experience
- Expertise in Process Design and Architecture in Oracle SCM modules (Procurement-to-Pay, Material Master and BOMs, Production, Inventory Management, Logistics, Capacity Planning and Integration with Oracle Financials & Order to Cash)
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Understanding of IT Change Management practices and Oracle Cloud LifeCycle Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to partner to C-level executives
- Experience delivering projects in large-scale, distributed production systems and 24x7 production operations
- Experience compiling and presenting business & technology options, backed by data & experimentation, to decision makers
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Back to top