Executive Assistant, Growth Operations
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for an Executive Business Partner to support our Head of Growth Operations and Senior Director, Growth Product Operations. You will handle the calendar of the executives and coordinate events and meetings for the broader team. You enjoy working in an energetic environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, and able to build strong relationships. You make it happen and you’re not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you.
- Complex calendar management and meeting coordination
- Be a team expert and go-to person for business related to your department and executive
- Help prepare presentation materials and briefs for team meetings
- Project manage tasks to ensure completion of action items
- Keep relevant team members informed and refine communications throughout the company
- Assist with booking travel, including airline, hotel booking, and visas
- Partner with Office and IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Budget and expense management
- Plan team building events and keep a pulse on culture and team morale
- You will report to the Head of Growth Operations
- 2 + years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project and run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft and the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top