Driver Growth Operations Specialist
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for an Operations Specialist to join the Driver Growth Team in our Nashville Corporate Office. As our driver applicant pool continues growing at a rapid rate, we are looking for someone who can contribute to refining their application experience. The Operations Specialist will be tech-savvy and data-driven, utilizing trends to move a greater number of driver applicants through the funnel at a faster pace. The ideal candidate takes initiative, over-communicates, and works with the team to make it happen.
- Analyze data sets to determine root cause
- Find trends and recognize issues
- Be the go-to person for investigation and resolution of incidents
- Use data-driven decision-making to optimize the supply funnel and other supply decisions
- Lead process improvements to activate new drivers and increase the rate at which applicants move through the funnel
- Perform deep-dives to understand applicant behavior
Experience & Skills:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to change and uncertainty
- Aligned with Lyft’s core values
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience writing SQL queries is a must
- Advanced experience with Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Self-motivated and ready to go at a moments notice
- A great listener who is outstanding with documentation
- Proven ability to operate in grey areas; adaptable and agile
- Strong track record of setting goals, making a plan, and getting results
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top