Driver Growth Operations Associate, Applicant Concierge
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a bright and hard-working Operations Associate to join our Driver Growth team! In this role, via phone calls, two-way messaging, and emails, you will be helping potential drivers through the application process, then guiding them to get out on the road once they've been approved. We are constantly updating our communication tools and processes, so there may be even more ways to contact our drivers in the future! You’re hungry for success, and the mission of beating aggressive, audacious goals excites you. You want to help build this incredible Lyft movement across the U.S, and beyond. You embody our entrepreneurial spirit and will go the extra mile to execute tasks. When people describe you, positive is one of the first words used.
- Work on consistent tasks necessary to daily operations
- Utilize internal tools to take prospective drivers from application to their first passenger
- Identify and solve problems on the fly
- Provide support to applicants through SMS, email and phone – you're willing to do whatever it takes to get a resolution
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- A positive attitude during all tasks
- An expert communicator (both online and offline!) who understands the impact of tone and can adapt your communication accordingly
- Process/task oriented
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for improving operational efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with a Mac/PC
- Passion for the sharing economy
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top