Diversity Business Partner
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We are looking for an experienced and thoughtful Diversity Business Partner to join the Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) team. You will report into the Head of Inclusion and Diversity to help grow the Global Biz (non-tech) Operations. We are looking for a strategic global I&D practitioner who has the expertise to assess organizational gaps, and provides consulting/coaching to leaders.
The Diversity Business Partner will work with partners from Recruiting, People Business Partner Team, Legal partners integrating I&D in company-wide people and talent processes as well as implement our Inclusion and Diversity strategic pillars within our Biz lines of business. This is an exciting time to join Lyft! We are in an amazing stage of growth and you will be essential to help increase our workforce diversity. In partnership with the Head of Inclusion and Diversity you will:
- Design, develop a diversity strategy that is integrated into existing talent management, hiring, retention, and development processes
- Provide expertise, coaching and consulting to grow peer I&D skill development workplace inclusiveness
- Collaborate with the I&D team to implement targeted approaches. Use the collective team strengths, diversity of thought to create strategic impact
- In partnership with Biz and Talent team partners, evolve external diversity branding, outreach efforts, strategies, and programs
- Collaborate across all levels inclusive of individual contributors, people managers, Sr. Leaders, and Executives
- Create content for I&D education and messaging to help improve internal I&D understanding and awareness
- Track and utilize I&D metrics that matter to provide insights to inform how and what we implement
- Partner with the Head of Strategic Sourcing and Diversity Recruiting Leads to co-create new candidate sourcing and selection strategies while improving the candidate experience measured through quantitative/qualitative metrics
- Local and National Travel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing holistic Inclusion and Diversity recruitment, talent management strategies.
- Project Management, Ability to interpret data
- Accomplished facilitator, coaching and consulting skills
- Preferred skills in organizational development or organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge of essential People team, Talent Management processes, and EEO compliance policies
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top