Data Curation Associate
- Minsk, Belarus
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
This is a data curation role supporting engineering teams. Individuals in this role are responsible for the evaluation of new data sources, labeling and annotating data sets, and augmenting collected data. Data curators will also test and give feedback on new tools to facilitate data curation and support the engineering teams. You’ll work with your peers as well as with other technical teams, in order to build the systems required to deliver value for the company.
- Evaluation of new data sources.
- Work with annotation product and engineering teams to label images, video, and LiDAR scenes with high accuracy in accordance with policy.
- Reviewing annotated data sets for errors and making corrections as needed.
- Documenting errors meticulously for analysis.
- Augmenting/preparing collected data for the engineering team.
- Working heavily with the Google Suite of products/services such as G-mail, Docs, Sheets, Meet, Calendar, etc.
- Keeping a high level of accuracy, attention to details and integrity.
- English level intermediate (or higher) is a MUST, both spoken and written
- Understanding traffic regulations.
- Strong computer skills: You must feel comfortable with learning new processes, systems, & tools, including labeling tools (LiDAR, image labeling, video labeling) and Google Drive products.
- Ability and readiness to deal with monotonous work without losing concentration.
- Presence of basic logic, ability to handle ambiguity and provide independent reasoning and conclusions.
- Strong personal communication skills. Good at asking questions. Considering yourself a real team player.
- Ability to work remotely for the duration of COVID-19 social distancing requirements.
Will be an advantage:
- Any experience in the following or related fields: data entry, data labeling, LiDAR labeling, 3D modeling or graphic design, etc. Training background.
- Tech background.
- Previous data curation experience.
- The opportunity to work with the smartest engineers in the industry.
- Professional and stable working environment.
- The latest technology and equipment you need.
- 28 calendar days for vacation and up to 10 paid days off.
- Spacious office facing National Library.
Back to top