Customer Experience Associate
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about customer experience and knows what it means to go above and beyond as an advocate for the Lyft community. You must be calm in the face of a storm, caring and compassionate, and have a strong sense of empathy in difficult situations.
- Create an exceptional, personalized service experience for Lyft users
- Provide friendly, timely support to Lyft drivers and passengers via phone and email
- Troubleshoot user problems with the Lyft app
- Document all support contacts in a CRM system
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
- Be a community advocate for Lyft
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years experience in customer service or call center a plus, but not mandatory
- Flexible schedule, willing to work off hours and weekends. We place Associates in morning, afternoon and overnight shifts.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to the Nashville area
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Computer proficiency required
- Friendly and enthusiastic, social personality
- Dependable and punctual with time management skills
- Strong writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrates empathy and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Ability to quickly learn web-based user support applications
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and uncertainty
- High level of comfort and familiarity with smartphone applications (iPhone and Android)
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top