Compensation Program Manager
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is searching for a Compensation Program Manager to join our Total Rewards team. Join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! We’re looking for someone with a strong background in compensation and is passionate about analysis, program design, and teamwork. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a knack for getting things done and thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
- Conduct market research and analysis to derive insights and recommendations
- Design and manage compensation programs to help attract and reward our employees
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Lyft (People, Finance, Legal)
- Advise management and executives on compensation related issues and planning for team members
- Develop education/communication materials about our compensation program
- Review and refine business processes and governance models
Experience & Skills:
- 6+ years of compensation experience; consulting experience a plus
- Strong analytical rigor with the ability to effectively analyze data and create clear and comprehensive reports and recommendations
- Ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of an organization on key compensation topics
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty and rapidly evolving landscape
- Excellent written and visual communication skills
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top