Community Associate, Express Drive - Salem
Lyft is looking for a motivated and organized Community Associate to join our growing Express Drive team. In this role, you will help drive our local Express Drive operations, including driver onboarding and providing customer support. You will be the "face of Lyft" to new and existing drivers who are looking to participate in Lyft's vehicle access programs - short-term rentals that become discounted to the driver if they complete a certain number of rides. If you have a great sense of humor, enjoy working with people, want to work in a fast-paced and collaborative workplace, and if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Salem (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Guide drivers through the rental onboarding process
- Support new and existing drivers with your knowledge of both the Salem area and the Lyft platform
- Work closely with peers and third parties to organize rental operations on site
- Clearly communicate with and educate drivers one-on-one and in groups
- Analyze Lyft data for performance gaps and process improvements, always be looking ahead!
- Fulfill proper data entry to upload correct rental vehicles to driver accounts
- Prepare new drivers for what to expect and how to be successful on the road
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Spanish preferred
- Retail, customer service, or vehicle rental experience
- Familiarity with the Salem area
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people! Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Proficient with Google Suite
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top