Business Recruiting Lead, Operations
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Recruiting Lead who embodies our values and will help us continue growing our world-class teams. At Lyft we value creativity, resourcefulness and an incredible candidate experience that matches our brand. You should bring a level of fun, intelligence, and motivation to not only the team but to everyone you talk to about Lyft. You will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies for our largest demand in business hiring. You will lead an organization of recruiting professionals and partner with key executives.
- Manage a team of recruiting specialists as well as their career growth and performance reviews, providing mentorship and guidance - ensure team members are performing optimally!
- Track metrics and pipeline activity from/with specialists for hiring as well as manage reporting
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s with each member on the the team
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our business organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience - mostly focused on senior-level hires
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Provide scalable solutions to drive Lyft’s hiring needs
- Work directly with recruiting/business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Lead meetings and projects with recruiting team and client groups
Experience & Skills:
- Significant experience as a high performing recruiter; preference for experience building and managing a high-performing team
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, with experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing key internal partnerships
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for recruiting and for the business
- A good eye for talent with the ability to efficiently assess and teach others how
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute changes
- Ability to maintain a friendly and approachable demeanor with reports, hiring managers and all members at Lyft
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top