Business Recruiting Lead, G&A
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a G&A Recruiting Lead who embodies our values to lead the build out of our world-class Finance and Legal organizations. At Lyft we value creativity, resourcefulness and an incredible candidate and client experience that matches our brand. Partnering with our CFO,General Counsel and key leaders across our Finance and Legal organizations, you will lead a team of recruiting professionals to develop, drive, and execute scalable hiring solutions for this business unit critical to Lyft’s success.
- Manage a team of business recruiters and recruiting specialists to ensure a best in class partnership with our Finance and Legal executives in scaling their organization effectively
- Develop direct reports and ensure team members are performing optimally through guidance on career growth, performance reviews and continuous rigorous feedback, and providing mentorship and guidance to the broader business recruiting team
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for team and manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs and cross-functional partners
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s with each member on the team
- Manage some full cycle recruiting searches for the organizations ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience - mainly focused on senior-level hires
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit from a variety of creative resources
- Inform execs and internal team on Finance industry trends and challenges
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs, and guide and resource your team to meet those needs
- Work directly with recruiting/business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires and their impact on the company and product as a whole
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, execs and any other relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with HR, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
Experience & Skills:
- Significant experience as a high performing G&A recruiter, and partnering with Finance and Legal leadership
- 5+ years experience building and managing a high-performing team
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Proven success in building strong partnerships at the exec level
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
- Full-cycle business recruiting experience, with experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing key internal partnerships
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for recruiting and for the business
- A good eye for talent with the ability to efficiently assess and teach others how
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute changes
- Ability to maintain a friendly and approachable demeanor with reports, hiring managers and all members at Lyft
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See Inside the Office of Lyft
Lyft is a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Users download the app, request a ride, and get picked up by a friendly driver—all within minutes. From the moment users hop into the car, Lyft is more than a ride. Lyft believes that transportation can bring people together and make communities better, and the company works to creates a new way to live in cities.
Back to top