At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Business Recruiter to help us strategically, yet rapidly a grow world-class Recruiting team. We're looking for folks who can drive and manage an efficient yet quality process and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. You should have experience owning a pipeline and reporting out on your success. You should bring a level of polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our operations.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our business organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Build diverse and inclusive teams
- Previous G&A recruiting experience (in-house & agency)
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and experience. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $74,800 - $88,000.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.