Business Analytics Lead, Growth Product Operations
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Growth Product Operations team’s mission is to continuously identify, build, and optimize sustainable growth levers. Our team is heavily cross-functional as we sit at the intersection between Product, Marketing, Operations and Data Science. The team takes a strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential opportunities to unlock additional growth that is fundamental to success. The broad scope of the team enables us to be nimble and focus on the highest priority problem areas. We are looking to add a Business Analytics Lead to focus on improving our Driver Onboarding and Communications Platform.
As a key team member, you’ll own various work streams, analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that drive the growth of the Lyft ecosystem at scale. You’ll be a strong leader of cross-functional teams and be effective at synthesizing input and perspective from key stakeholders. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights and actionable recommendations that will drive impact through better business decisions.
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and ruthless prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity and leverage to scale our driver onboarding and communications program
- Manage, build and automate models and reporting to provide regional and national teams with actionable insights on volume, efficiency, and driver experience
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership
- Collaborate with Data Science and Machine Learning Research to transform insights into applied models for optimal decision-making
- 4+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent analytical role in a high growth startup
- Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Advanced financial and scenario modeling skills
- Strong product and user experience sense
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Balance between intellectual curiosity and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute
- BA in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- MBA a plus
- Proficiency in SQL or a desire to learn
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See Inside the Office of Lyft
Lyft is a friendly, affordable ride whenever you need one. Users download the app, request a ride, and get picked up by a friendly driver—all within minutes. From the moment users hop into the car, Lyft is more than a ride. Lyft believes that transportation can bring people together and make communities better, and the company works to creates a new way to live in cities.
Back to top