At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
As a member of Express Drive’s Analytics team, you’ll support vehicle rental operations, providing insights into vehicle supply, renter demand, and passenger behavior. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders (Operations, Product, Data Science, Finance) to help inform program decisions and help lead key strategic initiatives across cross-functional teams. You will work to analyze key business decisions, such as vehicle fleet planning and optimization, and recommend solutions to broad stakeholder groups. Your work will support the decisions to build a scalable program while delivering a best-in-class experience for our drivers. If you’re motivated by determining what matters most and executing on those insights, this is the role for you.
- Shape strategy for one of Lyft’s most critical supply channels through deep understanding of our drivers and our business
- Uncover new areas of opportunity and leverage for scaling Express Drive
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and prioritization across functions
- Build and automate models and reporting to provide regional and national teams with actionable insights on volume, growth, efficiency, and driver experience
- Serve as a business partner to all levels of the organization as you take projects from idea to execution
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to org and company leadership
Experience & Skills:
- 2 - 4 years of analytical business experience (management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent)
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels
- Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Ability to solve complex problems and overcome obstacles whatever they are
- Advanced financial and scenario modeling skills
- Strong product and user experience sense
- Balance between intellectual curiosity and the desire to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Passion for creating accessible and efficient transportation solutions
- Proficiency in SQL or a desire to learn
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top