Bilingual Operations Associate - Outreach Innovation
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a bright, hard-working Bilingual Operations Associate to join our Driver Growth team! In this role, you will work with all aspects of driver applications from applying to be a driver to giving the first ride by troubleshooting applications, operationalizing common issues and flagging/investigating issues for the engineering team. You’re hungry for success, and the mission of beating aggressive, audacious goals excites you. You want to help build this incredible Lyft movement across the U.S, and beyond. You have a great sense of humor and know how to make the workplace fun. You embody our entrepreneurial spirit and will go the extra mile to execute tasks.
- Work on consistent tasks necessary to daily operations
- Utilize internal tools to take prospective drivers from application to their first passenger
- Identify and solve problems on the fly
- Investigate issues escalated to the Driver Growth Team
- Proficient in writing and speaking in English as well as either Spanish, French or Punjabi
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Process/task oriented
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for identifying operational efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with a Mac/PC
- Passion for the sharing economy
- You love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger, but a driver, too!
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results
- Natural curiosity coupled with excellent investigative skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top