Architecture & Design Manager
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Lyft Retail Development team is looking for talented designers to help us design driver Hubs and our new Vehicle Service Center locations. Imagine beautifully branded spaces throughout our cities where Lyft drivers can fuel up, have their car serviced, get support from friendly Lyft staff, connect with other drivers, and invest in themselves. We envision community centers with cafes, meditation rooms, nap pods, and much more. Someday, these centers will likely support both our human driver community and our fleet of autonomous vehicles. The possibilities are endless and the plans are only in their infancy, so we are looking for talented, dynamic individuals to help us bring this vision to reality.
- Produce design documents, presentation drawings and design details
- Manage architects and drawing coordination
- Keep abreast of regulations in market to ensure design and zoning compliance
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Collaborate with procurement for value engineering
- Collaborate with Real Estate to source properties that fits our design criteria
- Work closely with Construction the ensure timelines, quality and budget are met
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in new retail multi format concept design and development
- Experience with zoning and entitlement work
- Experience partnering with Operations to solve complex in-store operational challenges
- Experience managing architects, designers, vendors from property inception through opening
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop required
- Ability to travel frequently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top