Analyst, Support Analytics
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
As an analyst on the Support Analytics team, you will partner with stakeholders across the Customer Experience & Trust organization to improve the experience of Lyft’s drivers and riders.
You will leverage your data analysis, visualization and communication skills to deliver targeted reporting and actionable insights to CET leaders. As a liaison between customer-facing teams and the teams who build Lyft’s support data infrastructure, you’ll identify & prioritize CET’s data needs to ensure that data is available, accessible, and reliable. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and problem solver with the ability to build strong partnerships across a variety of teams.
- Analyze complex business questions surrounding critical customer experiences and deliver actionable recommendations to CET leaders
- Partner with teams across Lyft to identify and prioritize improvements to the customer experience
- Define and prioritize CET’s data needs and partner with technical teams to build a sustainable and reliable support data infrastructure
- Report on Key Performance Indicators connected to our organization’s central workstreams through weekly, monthly & quarterly business reviews
- Synthesize insights from a variety of both quantitative and qualitative data sources to provide a complete, specific, and actionable picture of the factors impacting the customer experience
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure customer-facing decisions are executed with both the customer and the business in mind
- 3+ years of on the job data analysis experience with a proven ability to influence outcomes
- Able to use SQL to convert business questions into queries. Master of JOINs, case statements, subqueries, and window functions.
- Develops technical skills (SQL, Sheets/Excel, Git, Python) independently to support business needs
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings & recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- Demonstrates a process improvement mindset by creating systems, documentation & tools in order to drive long-term positive change
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and trust across functions and work collaboratively
- Exhibits a passion for enabling world class customer experiences, with an empathetic mindset that balances customer and business needs
- Aligns with Lyft’s Core values: Make it Happen, Uplift Others, and Be Yourself
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role or supporting customer-facing teams preferred
- Experience building reporting in BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Mode preferred
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top