Analyst, Rideshare Planning and Operations (Pricing)
- San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Growth Operations team at Lyft is responsible for accelerating the growth of the business and for hitting our top business/company goals around financials metrics and market share. The team is building automated tools to manage growth levers and these are quickly becoming complex to configure and deploy. Given that Lyft’s business is hyper-regional and sensitive to time of day, local events, weather, and more, this makes things even more complicated.
We are looking for a Pricing Lead to work within the growth team to manage the pricing levers for the business and streamline the processes and tools for determining prices regionally at scale. This role will sit in the Rideshare Planning and Operations team, responsible for understanding the health of our markets and driving strategies for growth.The Pricing Lead will be involved in both strategy and execution. We’re looking for a process-driven individual who has extraordinary attention to detail and a track record of analytical problem solving.
At Lyft, we believe that transportation should be so convenient, it’s magical; we believe that transportation has the potential to connect communities and change lives. If that’s a vision you want to turn into reality, then we want to meet you.
- Manage regional prices and rate cards for a portfolio of markets on a week to week basis
- Analyze market level impact of price changes across the marketplace
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing and communications
- Work closely with product leads to build the most efficient tools, systems, and processes to manage pricing at scale
- Partner with Data Science to create analytics tools for monitoring markets
- Develop clear communication processes for stakeholders in the field, and remote offices
- BA/BS with 3-5 years experience in consulting, start-up operations, or analytics
- Pricing knowledge / economics background a strong plus, experience with a two-sided marketplace especially desirable
- Very strong attention to detail, experience developing processes to remove human error
- Proficiency with SQL required
- Data analysis experience - able to dissect business issues, analyze large amounts of data, and draw actionable conclusions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top