VP, Sales Enablement
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
As a leader for Global Sales Enablement at Lucid, you will empower the entire sales and customer facing organization with the knowledge, skills, tools and processes to accelerate their sales velocity and productivity. You will lead a global team dedicated to supporting excellence in the field through the development and delivery of on-boarding and on-going enablement programs. The VP, Sales Enablement will actively work to understand Lucid’s sales and customer facing strategy, our corporate culture, and align the sales enablement strategy accordingly. The role will require you to help integrate what we sell, who we sell to, and how we sell across channels while taking into account regional selling differences. This is a remote position that would require periodic travel to headquarters.
- Partner with sales leadership & management to define training needs and priorities
- Execute effective & innovative on-boarding and on-going training programs for a rapidly growing, global sales organization at all levels (sales reps, SEs, ISRs, partner sales, sales managers)
- Develop sales development programs— including content, tools and training— to create a coaching culture and to reinforce selling skills, selling motions, and sales process best practices to increase the velocity of the selling cycle
- Create external onboarding and training materials specifically for customers and channel partners with the goal of expediting onboarding and adoption of Lucid tools
- Define, track, and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction including accreditation programs
- Prioritize and align enablement needs by identifying biggest sales and skill gaps, while mapping solutions to company priorities across on-boarding, product/solutions training, and role-level learning paths
- Recruit, mentor and coach a team of global sales enablement professionals
- Curate and package suitable collateral including sales playbooks, presentations, best practices, decks, demos, etc.) partnering with Product Marketing and other key functions, especially on key launch activities
- Partner with Sales Operations in driving adoption and training of sales tools & best practice processes.
- Play a leadership role in events like annual sales kickoffs
- Identify and partner with existing training, industry, value, and solution vendors to support enablement initiatives
- 10+ years combined sales and sales enablement experience with enterprise SaaS companies
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation)
- Demonstrated achievement and leadership in sales, sales engineering, marketing, and/or commercial operations
- Validated ability to lead and develop high-performance teams
- Experience in identifying sales enablement issues, creating robust recommendations and implementing strategies to optimize performance
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Executive-level presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels in the organization
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top