- Oversee media relations, including day-to-day management of launching new brands with an agency partner, and co-developing the media relations strategy
- Manage the company and product websites/digital presence - manage the company's customer-facing properties to assure that it is current, relevant, and cutting-edge
- Lead and manage the brand/company's thought leadership presence through multiple outlets, including company blog and social media; work with the leadership team to ensure the company voice comes through loud and clear
- Development and management of lead-generation and CRM tools for the sales teams, leveraging thought leadership, events, PR, digital tools, and more to support sales and continue to build Federated Sample's customer reach
- Development of marcomm materials for sales teams in multiple verticals, working with internal and external design and production resources
- Management of basic investor relations functions
- Event ideation, creation, and management
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a similar area preferred
- Minimum 10 years' experience in software, technology, or product marketing; SaaS and B2B experience strongly preferred.
- A self-starter who is able to function in a lean marketing structure at a fast pace, high-growth company
- Confidence and practice in managing and negotiating with agency partners and vendors
- Experience in the creation of brand and sales communication tools, from websites to field sales materials, and the ability to direct development of these in a powerful, cool, and on-message way
- Strong understanding of, and experience in, thought leadership and content strategy, preferably in the Saas and B2B space
- An advanced grasp of marketing analytics and ability to quantify marketing ROI
- An understanding of branding; exposure to taking a successful software brand to market is a plus
- Strong understanding of social media and use of digital presence tools
- Digital fluency - Must understand it all from analytics to product to social.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Executive Director of Business Development, EMEA
Emel works to expand Lucid’s global reach by heading up all of the company’s commercial activities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Back to top