Vice President, People
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks an experienced senior Human Resources professional to report directly to the Chief People Officer. The Vice President, People will play a Strategic role in driving the Global People team’s most critical initiatives in Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Learning & Enablement, Diversity & Inclusion, Community, Experience and People Operations. With the Global People team going from a team of 10 to a team of 20 over the next year, this opportunity will be one of the most important hires Lucid makes in 2019.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Lucid’s business, making decisions that align and build on the people strategy that supports core business priorities focused on organization effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance.
- Partner with executives and senior leaders of the company and in multiple locations to grow and scale a best in class People presence in the business.
- Create and execute a global strategy for Learning & Development as it relates to career development, manager succession planning and high potential talent identification.
- Enhance the current Talent Acquisition and Diversity & Inclusion programming to continue to support a high growth technology company.
- Lead, manage and grow a global team of highly skilled HR professionals.
- Build upon existing core people processes with a focus on efficient operations.
- Continue to develop a company-wide culture that values transparency and excellence, and helping all employees understand and build toward their potential.
- Be a Lucid champion to drive and leverage employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of employee engagement; leads this work across the CPO organization.
- Drive growth via a high-performing recruiting function and strong employer brand.
- Implementing a talent management framework that retains, develops, and rewards top talent.
- Recruit a diverse team and foster an inclusive culture.
- 12+ years of experience in an HR function with 8+ years experience leading a team; experience in a multi-location, International company a must; experience at a high-growth tech company a plus.
- Strong functional expertise, including: leadership and organizational development, total rewards, compliance, workforce planning, and employee relations / communications.
- Confidence in the ability to influence senior leaders and drive decisioning across the global organization.
- History of building constructive cross-functional relationships.
- Capable project management skills, and experience mentoring first-time project leaders.
- Experience creating training / learning & development initiatives.
- Demonstrated history of building and leading a highly motivated and talented team; you measure your success by the career paths of those you have mentored.
- Experience surfacing / addressing employee input to sustain engagement through scaling.
- Makes data driven decisions based on transparent analysis.
- Ability to be flexible and nimble within a changing organization.
- Must possess strong change management skills.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top