Vice President, Channel Sales
- Develop partner strategy and build and manage enablement programs focused on recruiting, educating, and empowering new partners while ensuring the success of existing ones to confirm the profitability and growth of the company’s products
- Create a uniform and consistent approach to programmatically identify, target, and recruit global, national and regional partners that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Partner with marketing, sales, and product teams to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive partner leads, pipeline and deal progression.
- Lead and manage Global partner sales and operations teams
- Lead meetings with partners and help drive the relationships forward to increase sales and strengthen relationships.
- Perform analytical tasks such as business case development and budgeting, create and lead presentations, develop project plans, and manage execution of deliverables.
- Grow and maintain a sales channel made up primarily of Value Added Resellers, systems integrators and strategic partners from which most sales orders are fulfilled. Manage top deals and very important clients within territories. Build and nurture C-level relationships across top partners.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of relevant competitive solutions, products, and services.
- 10-15 years hands on experience with significant sales experience in a technology or media organization.
- A history of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships and driving repeatable solutions, technical wins, and / or practice wins.
- Proven track record of closing strategic partnerships and transactions.
- International experience in managing and growing business in both developing and mature markets.
- You are both strategic and detail oriented. You can see the full picture, understand opportunities and risks, and you develop strategic roadmap with that in mind. You can turn that strategy into action plan to develop results. You are willing to be hands-on when needed.
- You must be able to positively and professionally interact with all levels of Management, customers, outside vendors, and co-workers in order to create strong working relationships. Effective people developer. You value investing in your team, developing career paths, creating growth opportunities, providing regular feedback as a coach and partner to your team members.
- Other projects and assignments may result and be assigned to accommodate the changing needs of the department and the company.
- You are results driven. You and your team are focused on high impact areas, you are organized, effective, efficient and strive for results.
- Extensive experience presenting to and negotiating with senior level management (internal and external).
- Must be flexible and able to excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Holly G.Senior Engineering Manager
Holly runs Lucid’s Core Engineering Team, ensuring that internal technologies and new features are run smoothly as the business grows.
Back to top