Trust & Safety Ops Analyst
- Gurgaon, India
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid’s SaaS business is looking for a Trust & Safety Ops Analyst to join our Platform Operations (Platform Ops) team. The Platform Ops team provides software support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation. Additionally, the team maintains a healthy platform via multiple quality control initiatives.
This position will support Lucid internally within multiple time zones and will require the flexibility to work during night shift.
- Identify and document survey content quality in a professional and timely fashion
- Maintain clear and consistent subjective content review
- Practices superior time management
- Test, troubleshoot, and analyse large volumes of surveys
- Communicate clearly across multiple departments on various projects
- Provide top-notch investigative analysis on marketplace survey platform
- Perform fraudulent examinations using various data sources, and identify platform vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s degree. (Business Administration, Information Technology, Market Research, Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
- 1+ Years Work experience preferred (SaaS support experience a plus)
- Familiarity with Internet protocols and API frameworks preferred
- Ability to focus on large amounts of data on a daily basis
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Strong communicator and flexible team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Content analysis experience preferred
- Open to working in different Shifts (Day & Night) schedules. North America, Europe and Asia-Pac.
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top