- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid seeks an organized, detail-oriented Treasury Manager with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, quickly become an integral part of our team, and bring automation to the treasury function to scale long term growth. Furthermore, an ability to prioritize, work independently, and maintain a professional/friendly demeanor is essential in our fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment. This includes reconciling all accounts that impact cash and accounts
receivable operations, as well as ensuring that transactions which impact these areas are accounted for accurately. In addition, the Treasury Manager role includes managing bank communication, forecasting cash balances, as well as alerting management to potential negative fluctuations in all respective areas.
- Work closely with Global Controller, Finance Team, Accounting Team, and CFO to fully understand our sources and uses of cash and applying that knowledge to leading Treasury practices.
- Create and maintain short term and long term cash flow forecast reporting, leveraging the management of all cash inflow and outflow operations as well as the knowledge gathered through coordination with all other finance and accounting activities.
- Analyze vendor terms and payment outflows to optimize vendor payment schedules
- Manage ongoing banking relationships and set up new bank accounts as needed for international expansion
- Analyze international bank account balances and initiate inter-company wires as needed to fund operations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and adhoc bank covenant reporting as required
- Administer client credit terms, assist with new client onboarding, and understand cash inflow schedules
- Manage a Collections Team and coordinate with the Sales Organization to successfully collect and apply cash receipts based on payment terms as negotiated.
- Build out cash and treasury related processes and implement key internal controls
- Assist with external audit and other regulatory requests as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Accounting or Finance experience preferred
- Cash management or cash flow forecasting experience required
- Technology skills required – Ability to quickly learn enterprise accounting software
- Proficiency in Excel
- Team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a strong desire to automate and streamline manual processes
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
- Commitment to excellent customer service and strong communication skills
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top