Technical Program Manager
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon, Prague, Singapore and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Lucid is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering team in Dallas/Plano. Our products are large scale web applications, platforms and technologies in the marketing insights and advertising space. The Program Manager is responsible for collaborating between the distributed Product team and Engineering team to plan, monitor and facilitate product deliverables. The Technical Program Manager will work closely with both teams to ensure that requirements are clear, prioritized and delivered.
This role will report to the Senior Director of the Program Management Office.
- Identify, track, and remove impediments to project success
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined product backlog with the product team and maintain Project Plans
- Manage Sprint and Release planning or development cycle, as defined by team
- Work with offshore development teams to tightly integrate them into their project work streams
- Prepare upfront estimates of time and resource utilization, and update over the course of the project
- Facilitate change control and risk mitigation
- Analyze risk and mitigation accordingly, including contingency plans and initiating corrective action
- Works closely with the Quality Assurance personnel
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Diplomacy and interpersonal skills of the highest quality
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and processes
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional and cross-cultural work environment
- Scrum master certified a plus
- Experience with other agile methods preferred, such as Kanban
- Experience in with B2B SaaS platforms a plus
- Familiarity with Jira & Confluence
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top