Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Lucid is a fast growing company seeking candidates to expand our technology-focused market research business. We are a multinational corporation with US headquarters based in New Orleans with offices in India, London, and New York. Lucid’s SaaS business, Lucid Marketplace, is looking for a Technical Analyst to join our Platform Operations (PlatformOps) team. The PlatformOps team provides software support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
- Provide top-notch customer support for Lucid Marketplace platform users
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Create and review technical documentation
- Understand client requirements and translate those needs into actionable tickets
- Monitor usage of the proprietary sampling platform
- Classify submitted bugs and issues by the severity of their impact
- Debug API integrations
- Coach clients on the adoption of key features to help them meet their goals
- Bachelor’s degree. (Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline preferred)1+ Years Work experience preferred (SaaS support experience a plus)Familiarity with Internet protocols and API frameworks preferred
- Basic understanding of modern software tools and databases (SQL experience a plus)
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Strong communicator and flexible team player
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top