- Gurgaon, India
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is a fast growing company seeking candidates to expand our technology-focused market research business. We are a multinational corporation with US headquarters based in New Orleans with offices in India, London, and New York. Lucid’s SaaS business, Lucid Marketplace, is looking for a Technical Analyst to join our Platform Operations (PlatformOps) team. The PlatformOps team provides software support for our buyers and suppliers in addition to coordinating on product development and implementation.
- Provide top-notch customer support for Lucid Marketplace platform users
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Create and review technical documentation
- Understand client requirements and translate those needs into actionable tickets
- Monitor usage of the proprietary sampling platform
- Classify submitted bugs and issues by the severity of their impact
- Debug API integrations
- Coach clients on the adoption of key features to help them meet their goals
- Bachelor’s degree. (Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline preferred)
- 1+ Years Work experience preferred (SaaS support experience a plus)
- Familiarity with Internet protocols and API frameworks preferred
- Basic understanding of modern software tools and databases (SQL experience a plus)
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Strong communicator and flexible team player
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented in both communication and analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top