Team Lead, Programming & Hosting
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
You will be the lead of an India-based team responsible for successfully managing survey projects from start to finish on behalf of global customers.
Responsibilities of a Team Lead include:
Advanced knowledge of market research and survey programming software's such as Decipher, Qualtrics, Confirm IT, Nebu, Dimensions, etc.
Lead and manage a team of 5+ programmers and 2+ QA
Teaching, training, and mentoring new hires on programming, quality assurance, client communication, expectation management, and other operational skills
Take part in team hiring and help build a strong team to support global operations
Maintain team motivation and career development of employees
Define the details related to the project execution, like timeline, resource requirements and allocations, and any potential roadblocks such as survey length and respondent fatigue
Workload assessment, work allocation
Participate in the decision of approving exceptions in the regular processes
Offer technical consultancy on complex requests
Lead internal initiatives and support the development and implementation of internal process improvement
Work closely with internal PM teams and external clients to ensure that all projects can be scheduled and delivered
Identify technical opportunities and suggests development plans
Help maintain and improve the company's service and operations quality standards
Maintain and uphold all efforts related to respondent experience and offer recommendations for survey design improvement directly to customers
- You have graduated from University or you already have work experience in the online market research environment, programming and/or web development.
- Advanced knowledge of survey programming software with at least 3 years of solid experience (Decipher, ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, Nebu, Dimensions, etc.)
- Management style that fosters a team environment with prior experience of managing a team of 2 or more staff
- Good verbal and written language skills for English (required)
- Good knowledge in any of the following: PHP, Python, Java, HTML+ / HTML5, ASP, JSP, ActionScript, Conjoint / Maxdiff, Dashboard
- Proficient with MS-Office (Word and Excel)
- Must be detail oriented with an eye for quality
- Must be able to prioritize projects effectively, work independently, and adhere to strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment under strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and team management skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Innovative thinking (outside the box thinking & offering alternative approaches to problems/needs, etc.)
- Flexible, proactive and hands on approach with a can do attitude
- Available for some late working hours based on team and business requirements
- Occasional travel to the relevant offices for business purposes
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top