Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
You will be the lead of an India-based team responsible for successfully managing survey projects from start to finish on behalf of global customers.
- Advanced knowledge of market research and survey programming software's such as Decipher, Qualtrics, Confirm IT, Nebu, Dimensions, etc.
- Lead and manage a team of 5+ programmers and 2+ QA
- Teaching, training, and mentoring new hires on programming, quality assurance, client communication, expectation management, and other operational skills
- Take part in team hiring and help build a strong team to support global operations
- Maintain team motivation and career development of employees
- Define the details related to the project execution, like timeline, resource requirements and allocations, and any potential roadblocks such as survey length and respondent fatigue
- Workload assessment, work allocation
- Participate in the decision of approving exceptions in the regular processes
- Offer technical consultancy on complex requests
- Lead internal initiatives and support the development and implementation of internal process improvement
- Work closely with internal PM teams and external clients to ensure that all projects can be scheduled and delivered
- Identify technical opportunities and suggests development plans
- Help maintain and improve the company's service and operations quality standards
- Maintain and uphold all efforts related to respondent experience and offer recommendations for survey design improvement directly to customers
- You have graduated from University or you already have work experience in the online market research environment, programming and/or web development.
- Advanced knowledge of survey programming software with at least 3 years of solid experience (Decipher, ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, Nebu, Dimensions, etc.)
- Management style that fosters a team environment with prior experience of managing a team of 2 or more staff
- Good verbal and written language skills for English (required)
- Good knowledge in any of the following: PHP, Python, Java, HTML+ / HTML5, ASP, JSP, ActionScript, Conjoint / Maxdiff, Dashboard
- Proficient with MS-Office (Word and Excel)
- Must be detail oriented with an eye for quality
- Must be able to prioritize projects effectively, work independently, and adhere to strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment under strict deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and team management skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Innovative thinking (outside the box thinking & offering alternative approaches to problems/needs, etc.)
- Flexible, proactive and hands on approach with a can do attitude
- Occasional travel to the relevant offices for business purposes
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.