Talent Acquisition Manager
- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is seeking an organized, customer-centric Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll support the day-to-day and functions and strategic vision of recruiting for a high-growth fast paced technology company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves building relationships, streamlining processes, and providing excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Lead and execute full life-cycle recruitment for senior leadership roles across a variety of functions from concept to successful close
- Become trusted talent advisor for senior leadership and directors across the organization
- Problem solve and take a continuous improvement approach to operations, including regular reporting on recruiting metrics
- Deliver creative, innovative recruitment strategies and recommendations based on data analysis and metrics-driven execution
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition team on various projects and programs, i.e University Recruiting strategy, recruiting brand strategy, etc.
- Deliver a world-class candidate experience throughout the interview process ensuring they experience Lucid values and culture throughout whether virtual or in person
- Engage passive candidates to get them excited about opportunities at Lucid
- Support Lucid’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion by developing strategies to build diverse pipelines and reduce bias in our interviewing processes
- 4+ years’ experience in recruiting, HR, sales or another related field
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- A high degree of proficiency with Excel and other MS Office productivity tools
- Strong customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- People management skills a plus
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing enviornment
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- High integrity with confidential information
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems; most importantly a proven track record of learning technology fast and improving on current systems and processes
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top