Talent Acquisition Associate
Lucid is the world's largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Lucid is seeking an organized, customer-centric Talent Acquisition Associate to join our growing team. As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you’ll support the day-to-day functions of recruiting for a high-growth fast paced technology company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves building relationships, streamlining processes, and providing excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Schedule interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Review candidate resumes and assist in phone screen process
- Manage job postings across job sites in conjunction with our applicant tracking system
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email to deliver a remarkable candidate experience
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- 1+ years’ experience in recruiting, HR, sales or another related field
- BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- A high degree of proficiency with Excel and other MS Office productivity tools
- Strong customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems; most importantly a proven track record of learning technology fast and improving on current systems and processes
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top