Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
The role of the survey programmer is to flawlessly execute and deliver online market research surveys using different platforms like Decipher (Preferred), ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, Nebu etc. The skills to make decisions to do what is right for survey respondents and our clients. This position requires direct communication with clients, independent programming time as well as a team-based approach to operational procedures.
You will be part of a global team responsible for successfully managing survey projects from start to finish. Responsibilities of a Survey Programmer include:
· Reviewing survey questionnaires for quality, compliance, and best practices
· Accurately assessing the time required to program a questionnaire
· Accurately assessing the likely survey length based on the questionnaire from the client and suggesting effective ways of reducing overall length and survey fatigue
· Programming surveys into survey platforms like Decipher (Preferred), ConfirmIT, Qualtrics, Nebu etc.
· Testing surveys to ensure all programming instructions, logic, flow have been implemented
· Downloading, Checking and Formatting Interim and Final data for review and delivery in different formats.
· Working with third-party programming platforms on technical set-up, review, and testing
· Teaching, training, and mentoring new hires on programming and other technical skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Solid working knowledge of SPSS
· Must be detail oriented with an eye for quality
· Must be able to prioritize projects effectively, work independently, and adhere to strict deadlines
· Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment under strict deadlines
· Team player who works well on group projects
· Experience using at least one online survey platform (Confirmit OR Qualtrics AND Decipher)
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top