Summer 2021 Internship
- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking to build our 2021 Summer Intern class. We are seeking several interns to join various teams across the organization. During this internship, you will gain industry knowledge and experience in working in a fast-paced high growth tech company. This internship will be a paid, full-time role and will have the opportunity to be remotely based.
- Apply knowledge gained from studies to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems
- Support an innovative and productive team; this includes: collaborate with peers, managers, and teams
- Participate with assigned team on a summer-long company project and present to executive team and company at the end of your internship
- Customer Experience
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, with an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office productivity tools
- Analytical Skills: Ability to breakdown a problem clearly into the component issues and analyze each item to develop a comprehensive solution
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Attention to detail: The role involves reviewing and understanding complex software settings to find errors and room for improvement
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top