Lucid is the world’s largest audience platform for sourcing and understanding real, deterministic data about human behavior at scale. The company has built the largest and most powerful programmatic survey exchange, and has enabled brands, agencies and partners to ask and answer more than 8 billion questions worldwide. With a pool of over 70 million respondents, Lucid delivers unprecedented access to consumers for data-driven decision making – about everything from marketing to product development in real-time. Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans with offices in London and Gurgaon.
- Develop next-generation applications using best practices in web development
- Translate product and business goals into leverage-able solutions
- Collaborate with Product and API teams to architect stunning web interfaces
- Deliver well-tested, robust, and documented software
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of build tools like Gulp, Webpack
- Self-led but highly aligned with the team to ship fast and communicate daily
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Passionate for user interfaces and learning technologies
- Working knowledge of data-fetching libraries like GraphQL, Falcor
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.