Lucid (a Cint Group company) is a research technology platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering team in our London office. Our products are large scale web applications, platforms and technologies in the marketing insights and advertising space. The Technical Program Manager is responsible for collaborating between the distributed Product team and Engineering team to plan, monitor and facilitate product deliverables. The Technical Program Manager will work closely with both teams to ensure that requirements are clear, prioritized and delivered.
This role will report to the Senior Director of the Program Management Office and has hybrid availability to those in New Orleans
- Identify, track, and remove impediments to project success
- Facilitate the creation of a well-defined product backlog with the product team and maintain Project Plans
- Manage Sprint and Release planning or development cycle, as defined by team
- Work with offshore development teams to tightly integrate them into their project work streams
- Prepare upfront estimates of time and resource utilization, and update over the course of the project
- Facilitate change control and risk mitigation
- Analyze risk and mitigation accordingly, including contingency plans and initiating corrective action
- Works closely with the Quality Assurance personnel
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- Have strong technical knowledge - should be able to understand the software development lifecycle & processes
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Diplomacy and interpersonal skills of the highest quality
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Enjoys working in a cross-functional and cross-cultural work environment
- Scrum master certified a plus
- Experience with other agile methods preferred, such as Kanban
- Experience in with B2B SaaS platforms a plus
- Familiarity with Jira & Confluence
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
More about Cint
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 155 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries.
Over 2,900 insights-driven companies - including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK - use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. (www.cint.com)