Senior Software Engineer, Marketplace Integrations
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a software engineer to join our Marketplace Integrations team. This person will be responsible for ideation and rapid prototyping of new software products as well as working with our clients to integrate their systems with our Marketplace to better execute complex online research projects. Ideally this candidate would be based out of New Orleans, but this employee does have the option to be based remotely within the United States. #LI-Remote
- Initiate approaches and low-cost innovations to maintain technical leadership
- Build mockups and prototypes to help refine and communicate product ideas
- Rapidly design, develop, and deploy web applications to test market and product assumptions
- Participate in commercializing validated assumptions
- Collaborate with customers and departments throughout Lucid to understand stakeholder perspectives
- Build production-ready applications for client engagements
- Write elegant, well-documented code
- Turn good practices into good libraries for customers to utilize in their integrations
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline preferred), immersive bootcamp, or equivalent experience required
- 4 years of professional application development experience required
- HTML, JS, CSS experience required, React or Angular experience a plus
- Python or Go programming proficiency required
- API development experience required
- Cloud hosting experience required, AWS proficiency preferred
- Client-facing experience required, SaaS experience preferred
- Thrives in a user focused environment
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top