Senior Software Engineer
- Develop RESTful APIs to support both internal and external clients.
- Build reliable, maintainable, well documented features that will scale to support millions of respondents.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing software for user interface, business logic, data modeling and systems, and component integration.
- Execute full software development life cycle as part of an Agile team, including:
- Collaborate with Product Managers to refine and modify requirements.
- Follow established design paradigms and design patterns.
- Follow strong unit testing and integration testing practices.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to monitor shipped features for success and issues.
- Support the business teams and product managers in data extracts and data analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4-8 years software development experience.
- Competency in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with high volume and high performance web applications.
- Highly proficient SQL and Database skills.
- Ability to rapidly debug and solve problems in unfamiliar areas.
- Experience in working in an agile environment with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide constructive technical feedback and mentorship where appropriate
- Professional software development experience in Python, Go/Golang, Node.js, or other modern web technologies.
- Working knowledge of Git, GitHub, and version control best practices.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with microservice architecture and platforms.
- Community or open source involvement (e.g. Hackathons, local user groups)
Meet Some of Lucid's Employees
Holly G.Senior Engineering Manager
Holly runs Lucid’s Core Engineering Team, ensuring that internal technologies and new features are run smoothly as the business grows.
Back to top