Senior Software Engineer
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Here we value collaborative, fearless and ambitious individuals who want to make an impact. We also understand that our employees quality of life is just as important as our goals so we offer remote working, flexible working hours and many more benefits to ensure everyone can function in their best way!
Our Vision for this Role:
Lucid seeks an experienced Software Engineer to join our Platform Architecture team in London. This team is building out a new software architecture to improve the scale and extensibility of the Lucid Marketplace. Our mission is to dramatically change how and where questions are asked, with the goal of modernising and democratising the research industry.
- You will work as part of a full stack product team to design, build and deploy systems
- Execute full software development process
- You will love & write reliable, maintainable, well-documented code that will scale to support millions of respondents
- Develop RESTful web services to support both internal and external clients
- Monitor shipped features for success and issuesMeet with our end users to capture requirements and further understand the problems that the team are solving
- You love working in a small team.
- You want to have a huge impact on the team & the business as a whole
- You’re a self-starter - who will take risks and be creative
- Want to progress - we have multiple routes for every type of career ambition
- You love being collaborative and working towards a shared vision
- You will have shown experience taking multiple projects from conception to production
- You will love building clean code in Python, Go or other modern web technologies
- Have the ability to iterate quickly
- You will have knowledge of relational databases
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top