Senior Manager, Talent Development (HR Business Partner)
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for an experienced HR Leader who is eager to continue their career path as a strategic partner (People Partner) to assigned business units. Our People Partners are strategic thought leaders in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, and act as leaders within the Talent Development function of the People team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves technology, automation, streamlining processes and finding efficiencies. In addition to having a strong foundation in human resources, the Senior Manager is well organized, self-confident, and good at maintaining strong relationships at all levels of an organization will prove to be a critical and important addition to the team.
This role is open to candidates working remotely in the United States, or in one of our office locations of NOLA, Dallas, or New York.
- Act as a strategic HR business partner to carry out talent development initiatives, manage performance, and facilitate feedback across the organization
- Partner with Executives and Senior leaders as an employee advocate and advisor on organizational structure and growth
- Advise senior leaders on the strategic growth and management of their teams; influence decisions around organization structure and labor management
- Work with Lucid Leadership and employees to be an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to interview applicants and assist hiring managers through the selection process and employee onboarding
- Champion company culture and employee engagement practices to align with company goals
- Support People leadership on important talent initiatives such as performance management and professional development of employees
- Assist with maintaining People systems, including HRIS and engagement platforms
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top