Senior Manager, People
- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for an experienced HR Generalist eager to continue their career path as a HR Business Partner to join our People Team. The People Manager will also assist the People team’s Talent Development efforts and lead our Global Employee Engagement strategy. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves technology, automation, streamlining processes and finding efficiencies. This role will act as a HR Business Partner for our Engineering and Product teams, as well as assist in the Onboarding and Offboarding aspects of the Employee lifecycle. In addition to having a strong foundation in human resources, the People Manager is well organized, self-confident, and good at maintaining strong relationships at all levels of an organization will prove to be a critical and important addition to the team.
- Act as a strategic HR business partner to Lucid’s Engineering and Product teams to improve talent development, manage performance, and facilitate feedback across the organization
- Act as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and engagements Work with Lucid Leadership and employees to be an advocate and resource to resolve key employee issues
- Own the Onboarding and Offboarding activities to ensure a strong experience for candidates and employees
- Lead Lucid’s global Employee Engagement strategy through annual surveys, recurring pulse surveys, and regular employee feedback loops with Lucid’s leadership team
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to interview applicants and assist hiring managers through the selection process and employee onboarding
- Champion company culture and employee engagement practices to align with company goals
- Support People leadership on important talent initiatives such as performance management and professional development of employees
- Assist with maintaining People systems, including HRIS and engagement platforms
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top