Senior Manager, Business Development (Midwest Region)
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Gurgaon, Prague, Singapore and Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro).
Interested in cutting edge digital advertising technology? Are you detailed oriented and passionate about client success?
The Senior Manager, Business Development will be a key member of Lucid’s business unit focusing on advertising and media measurement tools responsible for growth and development of current and future customers within a defined geographic region or set named accounts. The Senior Manager, Business Development will support the business development team in new business pitches and support the sales process. The Senior Manager, Business Development will manage the daily responsibilities and coordinate with our operations team to provide clients with technical support required by clients. The Senior Manager, Business Development must be able to educate customers on Lucid’s technology and drive client behavior at multiple levels within an organization.
Candidates must be creative, critical thinkers, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, professional, and technically astute. Candidates should be organized, assertive, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment. To execute support desk requests and trainings, the Senior Manager, Business Development must possess a strong sense of detail and willingness to become an expert on Lucid’s technology.
The Senior Manager, Business Development is expected to visit major accounts at least once a quarter in order to grow business within new and existing accounts. The role may support clients in multiple time zones and industries, which will require flexibility, along with travel.
This is a remote role. Preferred location is Chicago or Detroit
- Support the sales process, building and maintaining ongoing business partner relationships
- Manage territory revenue goals, project sales revenue to Director, enter all activity into CRM
- Assist the business development team in expanding client usage of Lucid tools
- Develop a working knowledge of key client’s advertising and measurement needs
- Analyze client issues on an ongoing basis to recommend training sessions in specific areas; Pro-actively troubleshoot and propose actionable solutions
- Develop a full understanding of the company, the digital advertising industry and how Lucid’s technology can seamlessly integrate to solve challenges
- BA/BS degree, Business/Statistics/Sales preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in media, advertising, or market research with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects and clients under tight deadlines
- History of meeting and exceeding territory revenue goals, writing proposals & making small group presentations
- Experience with digital or mobile audience and/or advertising measurement a must, basic knowledge of online research sampling preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- Disciplined work ethic - self-motivated and detail oriented mindset focused on achieving revenue goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top