Senior Financial Analyst
- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to support the organization’s rapid growth. As a member of the FP&A team, you’ll help to define and deliver insightful forecasts, models, analysis, and metrics to business leadership. You’ll be responsible for learning our systems and processes in efforts to continually scale our business. The Senior Financial Analyst will play an integral part in variance analysis, budgeting and other important strategic initiatives.
- Assist in scaling both finance and business processes and systems
- Prepare variance analysis, forecasts, and ad hoc analysis/reporting
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to support decision making that aligns capital and resource allocation, with the company’s strategic priorities
- Identify trends and recommend growth opportunities accordingly
- Assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to business leaders, Executive Team members and other stakeholders
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar (MBA a plus)
- Professional qualifications ACCA, CIMA or ACA preferred
- 2+ years in Investment Banking, Management Consulting and/or Corporate finance / Operational FP&A role at either a high-growth or large, well-established company
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast paced business with the ability to be nimble
- Strong sense of business acumen in order to understand strategic business initiatives while also applying insights and best practices
- Extraordinary Excel / financial modeling skills
- Best practices are second-nature, you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
- Attention to detail combined with swift execution
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top