Senior Director, Sales Engineering
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
As a leader for the Sales Engineering function at Lucid, this role will play a key role in the future growth of Lucid’s Marketplace Platform. The successful applicant will be involved in all pre-sales activities, as well as working closely with the Marketplace Platform. The Senior Director, Sales Engineering will actively work to understand Lucid’s sales and customer facing strategy, our corporate culture, and align the Sales Engineering strategy accordingly. The role will require you to help integrate what we sell, who we sell to, and how we sell across channels while taking into account regional selling differences.
This employee will be based in either Lucid's New York or New Orleans offices.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects
- Provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product
- Maintain working knowledge of full integration for a specified group of clients
- Listen, understand, and convey customer requirements to other members of the sales team
- Partner with internal sales team and business stakeholders to define the marketplace solutions for each engagement
- Set and achieve performance goals for sales volume, new contacts/accounts and new opportunities with existing clients
- Capture and share best-practices knowledge with Product, Technology, and Sales
- Ensure adherence to implementation and standards guides
- Develop project timelines and define responsibilities to ensure a successful launch
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles
- Analyze performance of product implementations
- 10+ years Sales Engineering experience, specifically with software platforms
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Demonstrated achievement and leadership in sales, sales engineering, marketing, and/or commercial operations
- Validated ability to lead and develop high-performance teams
- Experience in identifying sales engineering talent, creating robust recommendations and implementing strategies to optimize performance
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Executive-level presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels in the organization
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top