Senior Director, Product Marketing
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed, senior leader that can grow product marketing as a function and lead a team that makes the discipline an asset for Lucid. This role will focus on growing a product marketing team, working with Product and Sales to bring products to market and ensuring that internal and external customers leverage the role and power of product marketing. The role, as part of the Marketing Team, is ideal for a person that has a clear vision for product marketing and can lead the team and the company towards it.
- Build, grow and lead a team of Product Marketers.
- Leverage existing and customize specific product marketing frameworks that help bring products to market.
- Lead market and competitive assessment, surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit.
- Create and lead a forum, with representation from Product, Sales and Marketing, to coordinate and collaborate on go-to-market activities as a product goes from inception to general availability.
- Create, implement and evolve a customer advisory board with target segments to understand unmet needs/gaps.
- Provide quantitative evaluation of the ideas generated in product explorations either through consumer research or from internal team analysis, discussions, and brainstorming.
- Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives.
- Plan and execute coordinated go-to-market plans for launches of new products and capabilities, partnering closely with our Product Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Develop key positioning and messaging to drive adoption of our existing and new products.
- Grow the product marketing function into international markets.
- 12+ years of business strategy and product marketing experience.
- 9+ years in SaaS businesses and B2B product marketing.
- 6+ years of people management experience.
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales and Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization.
- Passion for delighting and advocating for customers and an intimate understanding of how and when to influence customer behavior
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top