Senior Director, Integrated Marketing and Branding
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
We are looking for a talented, senior leader that can develop marketing strategies, manage the development and execution of marketing plans, develop brand strategies and lead our advertising efforts. The person is responsible for increasing brand awareness, generating demand, and driving revenue for Lucid products and services. In addition, this person is responsible for working with our agency partners, developing our advertising campaigns and telling a story about our brand in a unique way to our target audiences. As the Senior Director, this person will be a cross functional catalyst across Sales, Product, Customer Experience and Marketing teams. Partnership with these teams is essential to ensure the marketing strategies align and promote company objectives. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the Senior Director will have the ability to manage and lead a team of marketers.
- Develop and drive execution of multi-channel, cross-segment digital marketing strategies and programs that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable predictive spend and positive ROAS while meeting or exceeding revenue, LTV and CAC targets
- Help develop marketing strategies and brand strategies that align to long term company objectives and leverage expertise in marketing, brand and communication strategy
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with media channels, SEO/SEM agencies, and creative agency partners
- Oversee digital customer acquisition strategy and programs, including: paid search, display, programmatic advertising, paid social and affiliate marketing
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor a team of marketing professionals and help build a world-class marketing team
- Collaborate with business stakeholders including Sales, Product, Customer Experience teams and drive towards shared goals
- Develop digital and communications campaigns by working with business owners to identify business goals, refining communications and creative and driving execution
- 10+ years of marketing and business strategy experience
- 5+ years marketing leadership role
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of creating and implementing integrated, multi-channel digital strategies to meet or exceed revenue growth goals
- Hands-on digital marketing experience across a variety of channels including SEM, display, programmatic and paid social
- Experience with B2B marketing SaaS solutions to small, mid-sized, and enterprise level businesses
- Experience creating multi-channel, multi-touch attribution models and leveraging that data to improve channel performance
- Deep experience managing media, SEO/SEM agencies, 3rd-party digital marketing execution platforms and content management providers
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires that he or she can successfully manage multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Has a sense of ownership over own successes; an innate can-do and will-figure-it-out attitude
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top