Senior Consultant, Revenue Operations
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a smart, analytical, and detail-oriented person to join the Revenue Operations team in New Orleans as an Operations Consultant.
The Revenue Operations team drives revenue at Lucid by aligning systems, data, and processes across sales, marketing, and customer experience. The operations manager is responsible for working across functions to implement change, improve processes, and provide governance and accountability within the organization.
The Consultant, Revenue Operations will be expected to develop a deep understanding of Lucid’s internal systems and find ways to drive Lucid forward by managing projects and stakeholders to meet the needs of the business.
Candidates should be critical thinkers, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, professional, and technically astute. Candidates should be organized, assertive, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment. The Consultant, Revenue Operations must possess a strong sense of detail and constantly be looking for ways to work smarter and improve processes across the business.
Ideally the Consultant, Revenue Operations would be based in the New Orleans area, but has the employee has the opportunity to be remotely based. #LI-Remote
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Legal, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Product Management and Engineering, to identify and drive important business initiatives
- Contribute to, steward, and drive execution of initiatives on the Revenue Operations roadmap in support of optimizing Sales business operations for efficiency, productivity and scale
- Understand connections between stakeholder strategy, initiatives, and needs, and prioritize globally to maximize the value that Revenue Operations adds to the organization
- Connect Revenue Operations roadmap to company strategy and effectively communicate to stakeholders with maximum clarity around requirements, impact, risks, and progress of initiatives.
- Standardize project and enhancement intake process, prioritization, assignment, and execution
- Serve as product and project manager for the customer facing teams on the quote to cash process
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, and customer success to design and implement scalable and measurable strategies
- Become an expert on Lucid’s business model, org structure, internal software and technology to help build efficient internal processes
- Learn Lucid’s business model and data infrastructure to provide build and deploy reportings from Salesforce and PowerBI
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, or related degree
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably within a sales organization, with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and other Sales technology platforms a plus
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top