Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition
- Gurgaon, India
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a Human Resources professional to join our global team in our India office. This individual will work closely with the US and India HR team to support the day-to-day functions of recruiting for a high-growth fast paced technology company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who loves building relationships, streamlining processes, and providing excellent customer service both internally and externally.
In this role you will deliver full life-cycle recruiting and will be working around various shift timings to support the global Lucid offices.
- Schedule interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Review candidate resumes and assists in phone screen process
- Manage job postings across job sites in conjunction with our applicant tracking system
- Partner with Lucid’s US Recruiter and external recruiting agencies to support India candidate pipeline, screen candidates, and schedule interviews
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email to deliver a remarkable candidate experience
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Foster a strong people culture that supports the values of Lucid and offers support to the employees of the team based in India
- Support, when required, India new hire onboarding, including managing data entry into the HR system
- Proficiency in HRIS(Human Resource information system)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- 2+ years experience in recruiting and/or Human Resources
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, and Word
- General knowledge of India employment laws and employee benefit programs preferred
- Excellent attention to detail an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Analytical skills
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top