Senior Analyst, Project Success
- Flexible / Remote
Lucid is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
The Project Success Analyst is responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while developing and growing relationships with customers. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact. As part of a global team, the Project Success Analyst is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through enabling project delivery for new clients, supporting client growth strategies, troubleshooting client concerns, and assisting in upsell opportunities.
The Project Success Senior Analyst is aligned within one of Lucid’s multiple verticals. Some verticals prefer specific past experience and knowledge. This may include market research experience, survey design experience, knowledge of the digital media ecosystem, and execution of digital media campaigns or advertising operations. Ideally this candidate would be based out of New Orleans, but this employee does have the option to be based remotely within the United States. #LI-Remote
- Utilize Lucid’s proprietary software to create and manage research surveys related to advertising effectiveness or professional services
- Develop a robust understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries, comprehending how Lucid can solve challenges using Marketplace technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little to no supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (Lucid’s proprietary software, Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Salesforce, Qualtrics, etc.) to present data to internal and external clients
- Coordinate with Account Management, Product, and Finance to ensure seamless project execution and continued product development
- Attend meetings and document action items where necessary. Ensure there is follow-up on all assigned action items
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and ensuring high levels of customer service while adhering to client budget
- Work with customers to understand project needs, recommend optimal solutions, and coordinate with internal teams and external partners to successfully deliver projects on time and in budget
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 4 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability, ability to provide proactive and thoughtful feedback
- Positive attitude!
- Survey design experience in Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed
- Market Research coursework or experience
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Statistical knowledge or working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, SAS
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top