Senior Analyst, Customer Development
- New Orleans, LA
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for a Customer Development Analyst to join our Sales team. The Customer Development Analyst is a client-facing role that will work closely with Customer Experience team to support projects and clients across the board. The primary objective of the Analyst is to proactively work with clients on new project requests and to help manage the success of all sold projects. Most client communication will be via email and phone, however, small amounts of travel may be required. This is a key role in the success of the sales team and a great entry point to a career in sales, including account management and business development.
- Work to develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Assist the sales team with pricing and feasibility for Market Research sampling projects
- Understand client requirements and develop specifications to deliver requirements
- Learn the industry and our company by executing sampling projects
- Monitor usage of the proprietary survey and bidding platform
- Resolve client needs for support in project management
- B.A. or B.S. with interest in a sales career path in a fast growing New Orleans company
- 1-3 year’s work experience preferred
- Thrives in a customer focused environment
- Enjoys solving problems and prefers analytical methods
- Easily able to grasp and retain new knowledge
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and independent worker, who can thrive in a fast paced environment
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Back to top